- The content and information displayed on the Site are The Bunkhouse, LLC’s property and is referred to as “Bunkhouse Information”. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Bunkhouse Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited, except to the extent permitted by travel agents for business-only purposes in accordance with section 11 below.
- Our Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of The Bunkhouse, LLC and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of The Bunkhouse, LLC and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. The www.vailbunkhouse.com site and/or certain activities provided via our Site may be covered by U.S. Patent No. 6,091,956 and/or U.S. Patent No. 7,624,044.
- You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR SITE AND The Bunkhouse, LLC INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR ANY GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT OUR SITES AND/OR The Bunkhouse, LLC INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE, ADEQUATE, ACCURATE, UNINTERRUPTED, AND COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE SCANNING AND PROTECTIVE MECHANISMS FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR DEVICES, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION. BY USING ANY OF OUR SITES AND/OR MARRIOT INFORMATION, YOU ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT USE.
- With respect to all communications you make to us regarding The Bunkhouse, LLC Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and we shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information. The above is limited only by our commitment and obligations pertaining to your personal information (for more information, please see our Privacy Statement).
- The Bunkhouse, LLC Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. The Bunkhouse, LLC does not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. The Bunkhouse, LLC reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to The Bunkhouse, LLC Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
- Some areas of our Site is restricted to travel agents or other authorized representatives. The Bunkhouse, LLC Information contained in such restricted areas is confidential to The Bunkhouse, LLC, and is provided for business use only, which includes reviewing commission status and statements, and enrolling in our Electronic Funds Transfer program as described below. We reserve the right to prohibit access to, or use of, these restricted areas where we determine that such use or access interferes with our Site’s operations or that such use or access results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment. If you are a travel agent or authorized representative of a travel agent using our Site the following apply:
Passwords: We have provided you with a unique password so that access to information related to your agency and transactions can be restricted to only those individuals to whom you provided the password. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of the password. The Bunkhouse, LLC assumes no liability for any access to information or transactions that are executed with the password provided to you. We strongly recommend that you change the password on a periodic basis and whenever a travel agent leaves your travel agency or you suspect that knowledge of the password is no longer limited to those whom you have authorized.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): The Bunkhouse, LLC may be able to make commission payments by electronic funds transfer (EFT) through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) System. If you complete the EFT registration process provided on our Site, completion of the process signifies that you: (1) authorize The Bunkhouse, LLC to make payments by EFT; (2) certify that you have selected the designated depository institution and provided the correct account information; and (3) accept that all such EFTs will occur in accordance with the following: (i) you will give thirty (30) days’ advance notice to Marriott of any changes regarding your depository institution or other payment instructions; and (ii) you accept that all U.S. direct deposits are made with a payment type of “CTX”.
Our Site contain information on The Bunkhouse products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a The Bunkhouse, LLC product or service on our Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.